R A D I O --- I N T E R N E T E X P L O R E R R E C O M E N D A D O

.. PARA DESCARGAR HACER CLICK EN LA PALMERA/ TO DOWNLOAD PUSH PALM TREE ..

miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

****SANCHEZ - PERILOUS TIME****

..
..
.....
.....











****SANCHEZ - PERILOUS TIME****

TRACKLIST


1 Black Princess
2 Never Understand It
3 I (Who Have Nothing)
4 Perilous Time
5 Babylon Wall
6 Picture On The Wall
7 I'm Doing Just Fine
8 For You
9 Sip My Chalice
10 All My Life
11 How Can I Love Someone
12 Never Ending World
13 Don't Dis The Woman
14 Rest Your Head On My Shoulder
15 Nice and Slow
16 Hands of Babylon


Label Artists Only!
Orig Year 1999


New;Prod.By King Jammy's Son, John John


Audio Remixer: Michael Spence.


Recording information: King Jammy's Recording Studio, Kingston, Jamaica.


Photographer: David Corio.


Personnel: Mikey Chung (guitar, strings); Dalton Browne (guitar, background vocals); Dean Fraser, Egbert Evans (horns); Tony Brissett, Paul "Wrong Move" Crossdale (keyboards); Paul "Teetimus" Edmund, Michael Spence (drums); Heather Cummings (background vocals).


Audio Mixer: Lloyd James.

Ever since he emerged on the reggae scene in the late 1980s, Sanchez has shown himself to be one of the most gifted singers of the digital era and of the dancehall scene in general. He's been fortunate in his producers, as well, flourishing under the tutelage of Phillip "Fatis" Burrell and, especially, King Jammy. This late-1990s set finds him with King Jammy and a crack assemblage of studio musicians that includes hornsman Dean Fraser, keyboardist Tony "Asher" Brissett, and guitarist Mikey Chung, among many others. The songs are almost uniformly excellent: the soaring "Black Princess," a nicely arranged take on Leiber & Stoller's "I Who Have Nothing," a digital update of the Delroy Wilson classic "How Can I Love Someone?," and even a Bee Gees cover -- all of them showcase Sanchez's voice beautifully. Highly recommended.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SH