R A D I O --- I N T E R N E T E X P L O R E R R E C O M E N D A D O

.. PARA DESCARGAR HACER CLICK EN LA PALMERA/ TO DOWNLOAD PUSH PALM TREE ..

miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

THE MIGHTY DIAMONDS - INNA DE YARD

..
..
.....
.....





INNA DE YARD


01 - Country Living
02 - Bodyguard
03 - Poor Marcus
04 - 4000 Years
05 - I need a roof
06 - Leaders of black country
07 - When the right time come
08 - Go seek your rights
09 - Have mercy
10 - One brother short




Recorded in Chinna’s yard, Kingston 10, mid-February 2007, by Clive “Dub King” Geffrey & Earl Smith Jnr. Produced & arranged by Earl “Chinna” Smith & The Mighty Diamonds All songs written by The Mighty Diamonds




Musicians : Guitars: Earl Smith Percussions: Jah Youth, Ken Bob, Emmanuel I, Burchel, Kiddus I… The Mighty Diamonds are Lloyd "Judge" Ferguson, Fitzroy "Bunny" Simpson & Donald "Tabby" Shaw

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SH