R A D I O --- I N T E R N E T E X P L O R E R R E C O M E N D A D O

.. PARA DESCARGAR HACER CLICK EN LA PALMERA/ TO DOWNLOAD PUSH PALM TREE ..

miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

THE VICEROYS - INNA DE YARD

..
..
.....
.....









The Viceroys
Inna de Yard


TRACKLIST


01 - Heart made of stone
02 - Ya Ho
03 - Mission Impossible
04 - I Guarantee my love
05 - So many problems
06 - Love Jah
07 - Last night
08 - Slogan on the wall
09 - Shadrach, Meshach And Abendego
10 - Rising the strength of Jah




Recorded in Chinna’s yard, Kingston 10, November 2005, by Clive “Dub King” Geffrey & Earl Smith Jnr.
Produced & arranged by Earl “Chinna” Smith & The Viceroys.




Musicians : All guitars : Earl Smith, Bo-Pee, Sangie Davis, Wesley Tinglin (acoustic)
Keyboards : Robbie Lynn, Lloyd Palmer
Percussions : Jah Youth, Kiddus I, Red, Burchel, Kush McAnuff, Ras Appa, Alphonso Craig
Drums : Alphonso Craig, Kush McAnuff



LIRICS
My Mission Is Impossible


They say that I won't get no where
So they say, that's what they say
They say that I won't reach my goal
So they say, that's what they say
Oh yeah,
Now they're saying my mission is
impossible
Yes they're saying that I just can't make it
But I know they're wrong, yes they're
wrong
My mission are possible
Sing it baby : my missions are possible


The heights of great men reached and
kept
Were not attained by sudden flights
But then while their companion slept
Were toiling up through the night


Chorus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SH