R A D I O --- I N T E R N E T E X P L O R E R R E C O M E N D A D O

.. PARA DESCARGAR HACER CLICK EN LA PALMERA/ TO DOWNLOAD PUSH PALM TREE ..

miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

JAH WOOSH, I ROY WE CHAT YOU ROCK: DJ CLASH

..
..
.....
.....








WE CHAT YOU ROCK: DJ CLASH

TRACKLIST


1. I Roy - Thinking Cap
2. Jah Woosh - Four Aces Skank
3. I Roy - Deck Of Love
4. Jah Woosh - Albert Classau
5. I Roy - Red Nuts And Gin
6. Jah Woosh - Take Heed
7. I Roy - There Must Be A Way
8. Jah Woosh - Chant Freedom
9. I Roy - Guns At Large
10. Jah Woosh - Midnight Version
11. I Roy - Dr. Phibbs
12. Jah Woosh - Reggae Music
13. I Roy - African Descendant
14. Jah Woosh - Zion Sound
15. I Roy - Free Style
16. Jah Woosh - Falling In Love
17. I Roy - Call One I
18. Jah Woosh - Riding Melody




Producer : Jah Woosh & I Roy & Phil Pratt
Trojan1973
Heavy mid-'70's dj collection. Includes I Roy's "Guns At Large" From 1973 on a riddim that sounds almost like "Sleng Teng"!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SH