R A D I O --- I N T E R N E T E X P L O R E R R E C O M E N D A D O

.. PARA DESCARGAR HACER CLICK EN LA PALMERA/ TO DOWNLOAD PUSH PALM TREE ..

viernes, 29 de julio de 2011

****HORACE MARTIN - YOU'VE CHANGED****

..
..
.....
.....











****HORACE MARTIN - YOU'VE CHANGED****

TRACKLIST




The Original Fire Fire
The Fire
I Came I Saw I Conquer
Gambling Man
If You Are Regarded As A Fool
You've Changed
No Job
War
Watch How You Treat The Youth


Record date : 1986


Recording Engineer : Soldgie & Bunny Tom Tom
Mixing Engineer : Soldgie


Producer : Garfield Brown
Arranger : Winston Dakin


Vocals : Horace Martin
Drums : Rangaton
Bass : Daniel Thompson
Lead Guitar : Lascelles Beckford
Rhythm Guitar : Flowers
Piano : Mallory Williams & Paul Hamilton
Synthesiser : Mallory Williams


Studios :
Recording : Channel One (Kingston, JA)
Mixing : Channel One (Kingston, JA)
Voice Recording : Channel One (Kingston, JA)

1 comentario:

SH