R A D I O --- I N T E R N E T E X P L O R E R R E C O M E N D A D O

.. PARA DESCARGAR HACER CLICK EN LA PALMERA/ TO DOWNLOAD PUSH PALM TREE ..

jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

HOT SHOTS OF REGGAE

..
..
.....
.....





HOT SHOTS OF REGGAE

  1. Ken Boothe  Freedom Street
  2. Melodians  Sweet Sensation
  3. The Maytals  Monkey Man
  4. Ken Boothe  Why Baby Why
  5. Beverley All Stars  Cotton Dandy
  6. Joe White  So Much Love
  7. The Maytals  She s My Scorcher
  8. The Pioneers  Simmer Down Quashie
  9. The Gaylads  There s a Fire
  10. Delroy Wilson  Show Me the Way
  11. The Gaylads  This Time I Wont Hurt You
  12. Bruce Ruffin  I m the One


“Hot Shots of Reggae” Trojan Records (1970) With Delroy Wilson and “Show Me the Way” Produced by the legendary Leslie Kong

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SH